It is a great privilege and joy to be able to worship God and do his work as part of Saint Thomas’s Church. Our operations depend on donations from people like you - our parishioners, friends and associates, visitors and members of the community at large.
Thank you for your support. Your gifts will sow seeds that will bear fruit in the lives of many people.
Ways to Give
Send a cheque to Saint Thomas's, 383 Huron Street, Toronto, ON M5S 2G5 with a note on the memo line indicating the intent of your donation.
Donate online by using the donation pages on this website.
Planned giving. You can make a planned gift to Saint Thomas's by:
• Naming Saint Thomas's Church as a beneficiary in your will
• Making a gift of eligible shares or other securities
• Donating a life insurance policy
• Purchasing a charitable gift annuity
• Naming Saint Thomas's as a beneficiary in your Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) or a Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRISF)
Please contact your lawyer, financial advisor, or insurance broker to advise you on these options.